1.Aker Tire-Lube & Wrecker Service
120 S 1st St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile SalvageWrecker Service Equipment
End your search for top-of-the-line towing, wrecker service, and auto repairs in Marshall County, Oklahoma. Aker Wrecker Service is the preferred local destination. Experience attentive service and 24
2.Chubby's Tire & Auto
411 Highway 70 N
3.Kingston Car Care
511 Highway 70 E
Auto Oil & LubeAutomotive Tune Up ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
4.Chubby's Tire & Auto
509 S 2nd St
very nice employee,very professional, went the extra mile :)
5.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
6.Car-X Tire and Auto
Tire DealersMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairBrake Repair
Ecoscapes of cinti...honest..harworking...creative earth friendly..provided premo landscape care for CAR X BLUE..ASH..OHIO
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.