1159 Ulster Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I can say without a doubt that I had a great experience. I went in on Monday April 9th as a new and unexpected patient in a considerable amount of pain. The reception staff fit me in immediately and I
2.Northeast Implant & oral Surgery
43 Lagrange Ave
DentistsBuilding ContractorsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
3.Mid Hudson Dental
282 New Hackensack Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Mid Hudson Dental has been providing quality dental care to the Mid-Hudson region since 1970. The office was founded by Dr. Stephen Wilantewicz but was later joined by his son, Dr. Christopher Wilante
2020 South Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
I am very happy with the Aspen in Poughkeepsie NY not only was the staff friendly but the office was very clean. From the first time I walked in the door I was treated like family, the front staff kno
5.Hudson Family & Cosmetic Dentistry.
66 Green St
We at HUDSON FAMILY & COSMETIC DENTISTRY, are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in
6.Ray L. Neville, DMD - Neville Dentistry
66 Middlebush Rd Ste 308
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
We are a leading dental care practice conveniently located in Wappingers Falls, New York. Our top priority is to help you achieve and maintain a healthy, beautiful smile that will last a lifetime. We
7.Hopewell Dental PC
2603 Route 52 Ste F
At Hopewell Dental, P.C., we are truly devoted to serving and caring about our patients and their families. All of our staff members are friendly, knowledgeable, and highly proficient in their office
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future