Serving the Kingston area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.MNC Landscape & Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceRetaining WallsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Landscaping, Lawn Maintenance, Clean Ups,Patios, Walkways, Tree Service, Dump Runs, Painting, Fertilizing, Planting, Plowing & More
119 Barbarossa Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
Landscaping, Tree Service, Excavating, Snow Plowing
6.Quigley's Lawn Care
24 Birmingham Ln
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn MowersLawn Maintenance
7.Immaculate Lawn Service
73 Pine Grove Ave
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
LocalStack.com Lawn - 30% offFast business lookup Kingston
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.