Serving the Kingston area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
189 Summer St
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Kingston, located inside CVS/pharmacy #634 at 189 Summer Street, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatment, pMore Nearby Locations »
2.Truex Chiropractic Center
17 Aldrin Rd
Back Care Products & ServicesChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMassage TherapistsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
Welcome To Truex Chiropractic Center! If you are looking for first-class Chiropractic care, you have come to the right place! We aim to reduce your pain, and increase your health and well-being! We ar
3.South Shore Medical Center
5 Tarkiln Rd
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecologic OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsMammography Centers
The South Shore Medical Center, also known as SSMC, is an independently owned, multispecialty health care organization that specializes in internal medicine, pediatrics, surgery, obstetrics and gyneco
4.Wingate Health Care
17 Chipman Way
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesMedical ClinicsResidential Care Facilities
Wingate at Silver Lake is a 164-bed skilled nursing facility that provides short-term rehabilitation, restorative and long-term nursing care services. It is accredited by The Joint Commission. Its ame
5.American Integrated Med Mktng
521 Elm St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
70 N Main St
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
You'll be surprised that dental visits aren't what they used to be!Our dental office goal is to always strive for perfection. We are only satisfied when we achieve excellence. We work to educate all o
11 Tremont St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Kingston area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.