1.The Regional Allergy Asthma & Immunology Center, PC
2995 Fort Henry Dr Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
The doctors are very knowledgeable and sensitive to their patients. Their staff helps you with your paperwork and are very considerate.
2.Tri City Pediatric Cardiology PC
935 Wilcox Ct
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Tri City Pediatric Cardiology PC is a premier medical practice offering cardiac care from fetus to young adults up to the age of 25 years. In our fully equipped offices in Johnson City and Kingsport,
3.Holston Medical Group Family Internal Medicine
4848 Fort Henry Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
As one of the largest multi-specialty provider groups within the Southeast, HMG is also the states first multi-specialty NCQA-Level III patient-centered medical home. HMGs Family of Care consists of m
4.Dr. Mary McCormick, MD
105 W Stone Dr Suite 3a
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Dr McCormick was very caring. She listened to all I had to say. I was so impressed with her demeanor and compassion. She made me feel at ease and was easy to talk too. Staff at the clinic was also gre
5.Wellmont Medical Associates
111 W Stone Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
6.Blue Ridge Neuroscience Ctr PC
2 Sheridan Sq Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysical Therapists
Located in Kingsport, Tenn., Blue Ridge Neuroscience Center offers evaluation, diagnosis and treatment services for a range of medical and psychological problems. It specializes in the areas of orthop
7.Wellmont Medical Associates Surgery
121 E Ravine Rd Ste 200
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.