Childers David H DDS PC
150 E Division Rd, Oak Ridge, TN, 37830 More Info
1647 E Stone Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
909 N Wilcox Dr Ste A
Mike Lamb DDS is committed to offering gentle, professional care for you and your family in Kingsport, TN. We provide general and cosmetic dentistry in a state-of-the-art facility. New patients are al
1203 N Wilcox Dr
New smiles since 1957! AAA Dental Associates are the non-imposing dentists families appreciate. From sealants to crowns and veneers, we make every visit special in order to reduce fear and anxiety som
4.Pond David M DDS MDS PC
210 Lockport Cir
Very professional. I had a gum infection from a different provider. I had issues since the implantation and was blown off by the other provider. This provider went in and removed large amounts of pus
5.King Thomas P DDS MS
909 N Wilcox Dr
Dr Thomas King DDS is a Pediatric Dentist and enjoys helping children have a smile that they are proud of! His office is located in Kingsport, TN, and his services are available by appointment. The pr
6.Watauga Dental Center
613 Watauga St Ste D
7.Phillip Smith J DDS
4260 Fort Henry Dr Ste 13
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Cohen Family Dentistry
156 W Broadway Blvd, Jefferson City, TN, 37760
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future