Cohen Family Dentistry
156 W Broadway Blvd, Jefferson City, TN, 37760
1.Simple DentalServing the Kingsport, TN area
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
Quailty care at affordable prices. Focusing on extractions, fillings and emergency services. Walk-in's welcome with SAME DAY TREATMENT.
2.First Assist Urgent Care
Medical ClinicsMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology More Info
1647 E Stone Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
909 N Wilcox Dr Ste A
Mike Lamb DDS is committed to offering gentle, professional care for you and your family in Kingsport, TN. We provide general and cosmetic dentistry in a state-of-the-art facility. New patients are al
5.Elite Dental Experience
1339 Moreland Dr
The family dentistry practice of Andy Collins, DMD, and Todd Bell, DDS, in Kingsport, TN, is dedicated to keeping your smile bright and healthy. We offer a full range of dental services, including gen
6.Pond David M DDS MDS PC
210 Lockport Cir
Very professional. I had a gum infection from a different provider. I had issues since the implantation and was blown off by the other provider. This provider went in and removed large amounts of pus
7.Daniel DR Dietrich DDS
1105 W Stone Dr Ste 3
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I and my family have been Dr. Dietrich's patients for about 15 years. We have been very pleased with his practice and his efforts to make as few invasive changes as possible. He is very relaxed and
Childers David H DDS PC
150 E Division Rd, Oak Ridge, TN, 37830
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future