1.AIMS URGENT CARE
3636 N Stockton Hill Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
I have pneumonia, and the staff and doctor were caring and professional, Will recommend to others. Thanks Aims Urgent Care and Dr. Harris Salim.
2.Sycamore Avenue Medical Center
975 Sycamore Ave
Urgent CarePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.North Country Community Health
1510 N Stockton Hill Rd
Medical CentersClinicsMedical Clinics
I have No idea who's leaveing these reviews I have 12 years experience in customer service relations and business and let me tell you if there was a rating bigger THAN 5 OUT OF 5 I'd give it incredibl
4.Carlson Bryan K DMD
988 Sycamore Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
it was great Dr.Carlson was so gentle and took me rt away and took that nasty tooth outthank you Dr you were so gentle and your staff wre so nice as u were i will recommend u to all
5.High Desert Vein Center
1608 N Stockton Hill Rd Ste 104
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Thanks Stephanie, Dr. Brandt & Ashley for the great care &; treatment you gave me. Your thorough examinations, explanations, time, patience & understanding meant a lot to me. Your reception personnel
6.Mohave Surgical Specialists
3104 N Stockton Hill Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Gonzales is great. He's nice and gets straight to the point and is polite.
7.Fastrax Urgent Care
1726 E Beverly Ave
Medical ClinicsHospitalsPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.