1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Goodson Tree Service
3420 Dillon Farm Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & GrindingLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
Here at Goodson Tree Service, we have been servicing the Triad since 1984.
3.Bobby's Tree Service Inc
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnTree Service
Wow ���� I can only say that the men where gentleman and very skilled at every level of the job. They where very safe .��������������������they cut down 5 oak trees that where between 2 houses and not
4.Piedmont Carolina Landscaping
1867 Sandy Ridge Rd
Lawn MaintenanceNurseries-Plants & TreesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
A good landscape design is a road map to success! Whether Piedmont Carolina installs your landscape or you do it yourself, our design team can coordinate your outdoor needs into a comprehensive plan f
5.Lakeway Landscaping, LLC
3612 Clemmons Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
6.Dillon Lawn & Tree Service
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Residential and Commercial Landscaping in Colfax, NC Dillon Lawn & Tree Service in Colfax, NC are tree service experts serving residential and commercial customers throughout Kernersville and the Tria
7.E's Mowing & Lawn Maintenance
360 Old Highway 29
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
You'll always receive a FREE estimate for lawn care services at E's Mowing & Lawn Maintenance. Residents of Lexington, NC know they can always trust 22 years of lawn care and maintenance experience. Y
www.HelloUnitedStates.com Lawn - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.