Retinal Diagnostic Center
1663 Dominican Way, Santa Cruz, CA, 95065
1.Clinica De Salud
223 Bassett St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Clinica de Salud del Valle de Salinas
122 E San Antonio Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Clinica De Salud Del Valle De Salinas
808 Oak Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
is the perfect clinic in the Monterey county good doctors and profecional people in the area i recomended
4.Clinica de Salud del Valle de SalinasServing the King City, CA area
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Clinica De Salud Billing Dept
6.Clinica de Salud Del Valle de SalinasServing the King City, CA area
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
Nattkemper Lloyd DDS
880 Cass St, Monterey, CA, 93940
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.