1.Tri Lakes Community Health Center
11863 State Highway 13
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersClinicsOutpatient Services
2.Southern Stone County Fire
2 James River Rd
Urgent CareAmbulance Services
276 Fountain Ln
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsAssisted Living FacilitiesRest Homes
Located in Kimberling City, Mo., Tablerock Healthcare offers rehabilitation, skilled nursing and long-term care services. The facility employs physicians, medical specialists, nurses, therapists, nutr
4.Dr. Mark J Schultz, MD
2 Kimberling Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
2 Kimberling Blvd
6.Skaggs Regional Medical Center
11863 State Highway 13 Ste 1
7.Katy Trail Community HealthServing the Kimberling City, MO area
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsClinicsNurses
Our medical program is focused on providing primary health care to not only treat illnesses, but also to keep you well. Our staff ensures you will receive the compassionate and expert care you deserve
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.