localdeals.ForLess.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal. More InfoPREFERRED
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.MC'S Yard Service
2103 W Saint Germain St
MC's Lawn & Landscape has been in commercial and residential landscaping for several years. We serve Saint Cloud Metro and surrounding areas. We follow the philosophy that each landscape is unique and
3.Nature's View Landscaping.
1538 County Road 6
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesRetaining WallsLandscape Contractors
We are a full-service landscape company that has service the St. Cloud Area for over 20 years. Our commitment to quality product and customer service distinguishes us from the pack. Whether it's insta
4.Total Lawn Care Inc. - Cold Spring, MN
204 10th St NE
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServiceLawn MaintenancePest Control Services
5.Thompson Lawn Care
3336 Topaz Pkwy S
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersLawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Thompson Lawn Care was founded in 2001 by Jeremy Thompson. A native to the St. Cloud area, Jeremy started mowing his first lawn in 1997, for a loyal and valued customer that he still maintains today!
6.Stockinger Lawnscape Solutions
15122 Caldron Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsSnow Removal Service
7.Stockinger Lawnscape Solutions
18385 91st Ave
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLawn Maintenance
Kimball Lawn Maintenance
HelloUnitedStates.com/Contractor Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.