Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986! More Info
474 Holiday Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is always friendly and kind. They are always helpful by explaining procedure and insure benefits. My children and I always enjoy going.
3.Great Expressions Dental Centers
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
4.Family Dental Associates
4 General Wing Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Family Dental Associates, Offering Comprehensive General & Cosmetic Dentistry. Pediatrics, Routine Visits, X- Rays, Cavity Care - Fillings, Extractions & Cleanings. Whitening, Lumineers, Implants & In
5.Aboutface Orthodontics - Mark A. Price, DDS
58 N Main St
At Aboutface Orthodontics, we created our practice with three goals in mind; create healthy and beautiful straight smiles for patients, improve the self-confidence of every patient we meet, and create
6.Dental Expertise, PLLC
DentistsConsultants Referral Service
7.Iacono Dental Associates
72 Allen St
I have been going to Iacono Dental Associates since I was a little girl and I am now 19 years old. Throughout my time at this office I have recieved nothing but spectacular care and advice. Dr. Debor
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future