Jones Home & Auto Supply
103 N Main St, Belton, TX, 76513
1.Meineke Car Care Center
1305 E Central Texas Expy
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Parts & SuppliesMufflers & Exhaust Systems
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Ace Tires & Rims
405b W Rancier Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Transmission
Since 1990, Ace Tires & Rims has been providing the residents of Killeen, TX, with impeccable service. We are a tire and rim dealers. We also offer full-service auto repair. Our services include tires
3.Caruthers Tire & Service Center
3705 E Veterans Memorial Blvd
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairWheelsAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesTire Changing Equipment
Full service auto repair shop.
4.Big D Tire Store
3010 S Fort Hood St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
They are a great bunch of guys. Friendly and they always remember me everytime I come.
3101 E Central Texas Expy
Love them!?\r \r I was just passing through when I had a flat. They got me in as soon as they could, maybe a 20 minute wait and inspected all my tires as well as replaced the flat. A gentlemen by theMore Nearby Locations »
6.Fast Eddies Tire & Repair
116 N 8th St
7.Tire Town USA
217 W Veterans Memorial Blvd
Firestone Complete Auto Care
Serving the Killeen area. Tire & Auto Service Specials.Call Us Now For A Store Near You.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.