Gentle Touch Dentistry
500 E Central Texas Expy, Harker Heights, TX, 76548 From Our Family To Your Family.
1.Kool Smiles of Killeen
1100 Lowes Blvd
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
2.House Of Smiles
5610 E Central Texas Expy Ste 3
DentistsPeriodontistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Love going to get my tooth cleaned by Keith! He's always so nice and makes me comfortable. My mom didn't even have to come back with me this time.
2511 Trimmier Rd Ste 170
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Thanks to everyone who takes care of me and my family. We are glad to have castle dental available in Killeen.
2202 S W S Young Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsDental Clinics
Worst cleaning I ever had in my life. I have braces and was told I did not need to to get my bracket remove for the cleaning because they could do it with them on. First I had to ask for glasses they
5.Central Family Dental
3202 S W S Young Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersOrthodontistsPeriodontistsDentists
Central Family Dental, Cosmetic & Implant Center is located in Killeen, TX. We invite you to see what a difference a dentist can make. Dr. Joseph Drinkwater and our entire team are dedicated to provid
6.Young Thomas DDS
807 S W S Young Dr
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
7.Delaney Family Dental
1705 S Fort Hood St Ste 102
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
Go here because the office is clean, friendly, smells great and the staff and doctor are great. My family and I like it here because you really feel that the staff likes their job and the dentist is p
Gary B. Southerland DDS
1910 Birdcreek Dr, Temple, TX, 76502
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.