1.Ace Tires & Rims
405b W Rancier Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Transmission
Since 1990, Ace Tires & Rims has been providing the residents of Killeen, TX, with impeccable service. We are a tire and rim dealers. We also offer full-service auto repair. Our services include tires
2.Big D Tire Store
3010 S Fort Hood St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
They are a great bunch of guys. Friendly and they always remember me everytime I come.
3.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1400 Lowes Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
Great customer service, the auto tech are very friendly, they also price match tire and lube services
4.Just Wheels & Tires
114 N Gray St
WheelsAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Dealers
They are the coolest guys in town. They helped me with my tire & inspection when noone else in town would. I'll definately go back to them for everything.
3101 E Central Texas Expy
Love them!?\r \r I was just passing through when I had a flat. They got me in as soon as they could, maybe a 20 minute wait and inspected all my tires as well as replaced the flat. A gentlemen by the
6.Big Zack's Tire Shack
1001 E Rancier Ave
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
7.Adkison Tire & Service
1704 Carrollton Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
Troy Adkinson and his employees are major piece of work! They come across as professionals but they are actually wolves in sheeps' clothing...very deceptive, uncaring, and dishonest! Sexist, lazy, and
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.