Gary B. Southerland DDS
1910 Birdcreek Dr, Temple, TX, 76502
1.Kool Smiles of Killeen
1100 Lowes Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryMore Nearby Locations » More Info
2202 S W S Young Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Worst cleaning I ever had in my life. I have braces and was told I did not need to to get my bracket remove for the cleaning because they could do it with them on. First I had to ask for glasses theyMore Nearby Locations »
3.Killeen Pediatric Dentistry- Stephen K. Brandt, D.D.S.
1201 N W S Young Dr
DentistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
My children have always had a tough time at their dental appointments. Since switching to Dr. Brandt we have never had a problem!
4.Pundt Family Dentistry
421 N 38th St
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I had y teeth worked on several times. They recently made a denture for me wouldn't go anywhere else
5.House of Smiles
5610 E Central Texas Expy Ste 3
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Love going to get my tooth cleaned by Keith! He's always so nice and makes me comfortable. My mom didn't even have to come back with me this time.
2200 S W S Young Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
The ladies are outstanding and very helpful with our appointments and cleanings.
7.Delaney Family Dental
1705 S Fort Hood St Ste 102
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
Go here because the office is clean, friendly, smells great and the staff and doctor are great. My family and I like it here because you really feel that the staff likes their job and the dentist is p
Gentle Touch Dentistry
500 E Central Texas Expy, Harker Heights, TX, 76548 From Our Family To Your Family.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future