CHRISTUS Mother Francis Hospital - Tyler
800 E Dawson St, Tyler, TX, 75701
1.J T Roberts DR
5 Gateway Dr
Oil Field ServiceOil Well Services
2.Kilgore Eye Care Center - J T Roberts OD
1100 Stone Rd Ste 2020
OptometristsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesOpticians
Welcome To Our Practice We are pleased to welcome you to our office. If you're looking for quality care with a personal touch, we hope you'll give us a call. We look forward to the opportunity of serv
3.Dr. Jadie Bolton Roberts, OD
1100 Stone Rd Ste 2020
OptometristsContact LensesOpticiansPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
When you need to visit the eye doctor, Kilgore Eye Care Center, based in Kilgore, Texas, is your complete source for eye care in East Texas. Contact us today to schedule an appointment. You will have
4.Gribble Robert DVM
1166 W Main St
Dr. Gribble and his staff are awesome with our pets and with us.
5.Dr. John Robert McGough, OD
4524 S Broadway Ave
Optometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingOptometrists
I took my kids to this optical office twice and both times were not good experiences! The men ( not the doctors) that work in this office are RUDE and just not friendly. The ladies are sweet but its a
6.Robert McDaniel DR MD
307 W Upshur Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Robert F Davis III DDS
813 Gilmer Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Vision Source Of Tyler
136 Shelley Dr, Tyler, TX, 75701
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.