Jantzen Lock & Safe Co
276 Meeting St, Charleston, SC, 29401 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Prompt, professional, friendly Locksmith service in our area. It was friendly and efficient. Would definitely recommend to others! Very good job keep up guys
2.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
We had American Local Locksmith come out to change the locks on our house. Appointment setup was a breeze. Called, and within a few minutes had our appointment booked.Our locksmith, John was profess
4.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
5.Jantzen Lock and Safe Co
276 Meeting St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
Even though they could not accommodate the services I needed, they were helpful in referring to local providers and in the friendliest way. I appreciate the kindness and the referrals. I will try to r
6.A One Locksmith Service
4400 Dorchester Rd
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control SystemsKeys
Locksmith came out within 40 minutes. He quickly unlocked my car and had me on my way. Very pleasant service.
Steve's Lock Shop
Serving the Kiawah Island area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.