Decker & Pomeranz Dentistry
7575 W University Ave, Gainesville, FL, 32607
1.Davis Diana Ea
210 SW Nightingale St
2.Davis Handyman Service
PO Box 203
3.Davis Handyman Service
132 Putnam Loop Rd
4.Davis Framing & Remodeling
18520 NE 132nd Ave
Altering & Remodeling Contractors
5.Davis Express Inc
5270 SE 131st St
TruckingTrucking Transportation BrokersTransportation ConsultantsTrucking-Motor Freight
S Highway 301
Davis Express is a truckload carrier specializing in dry van and refrigerated hauling. It currently operates in excess of 100 trucks and 150 trailers. All of its trucks are equipped with a QUALCOMM tr
7.Davis Rentals Inc
3230 State Road 230 E
Storage Household & Commercial
Serving the Keystone Heights area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.