Gordon, Michael DMD
3706 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL, 33040
1721 Flagler Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
If you are looking for a caring, qualified dentist in Key West, then look no further. From your first contact with our office, you will notice that Island Dental is not your typical dentistry. We've w
2.Key West Dental Associates
3146 Northside Dr #101
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I was on vacation here a while back and my boyfriend had a dental emergency and this dentist was one of the few open at that time.
3.Old Town Dental Group
1215 Simonton St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Patient education and follow-up care are key elements in your dental health plan. Sadly, many people fail to understand the health and disease processes that take place inside our mouths, leading to p
4.Manchester Jason P DMD PA
800 United St
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Dr. Manchester's office has an amazingly friendly staff! They really care about each patient and it is a relaxing atmosphere!
5.Harris, Claude DDS
714 South St
DentistsMedical Service Organizations
Claude and his entire staff are the best ever! I'd never go any place else. I've been a patient there for 20 years and plan another 20 years as well.
6.Michael Gordon - Key West Periodontics & Implantology
3706 N Roosevelt Blvd
Periodontist Michael S. Gordon, DMD, Key West, FL, practices a full scope of periodontics with expertise ranging from dental implants to cosmetic periodontal surgery, gum grafting and crown lengthenin
7.Guzman, Hector DDS
2758 N Roosevelt Blvd
1721 Flagler Ave, Key West, FL, 33040
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future