1721 Flagler Ave, Key West, FL, 33040
800 United St
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Dr. Manchester's office has an amazingly friendly staff! They really care about each patient and it is a relaxing atmosphere!
1721 Flagler Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
If you are looking for a caring, qualified dentist in Key West, then look no further. From your first contact with our office, you will notice that Island Dental is not your typical dentistry. We've w
3.Key West Dental Associates
3146 Northside Dr #101
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I was on vacation here a while back and my boyfriend had a dental emergency and this dentist was one of the few open at that time.
4.Old Town Dental Group
1215 Simonton St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Patient education and follow-up care are key elements in your dental health plan. Sadly, many people fail to understand the health and disease processes that take place inside our mouths, leading to p
5.Harris, Claude DDS
714 South St
DentistsMedical Service Organizations
Claude and his entire staff are the best ever! I'd never go any place else. I've been a patient there for 20 years and plan another 20 years as well.
6.RHN Dental Group
3706 N Roosevelt Blvd Ste D
Dental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
These people are a nightmare! If you can afford to go somewhere else, do it. The office mangement doesn't know what they are doing and are nearly impossible to reach by phone. The doctor was rude. Wor
7.Michael Gordon - Key West Periodontics & Implantology
3706 N Roosevelt Blvd
Periodontist Michael S. Gordon, DMD, Key West, FL, practices a full scope of periodontics with expertise ranging from dental implants to cosmetic periodontal surgery, gum grafting and crown lengthenin
Gordon, Michael DMD
3706 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL, 33040
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future