2357 Overseas Hwy
Medical ClinicsLensesOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
2.CMB UltrasoundServing the Key Colony Beach, FL area
Pregnancy Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsDocument Imaging
3.Allard Jeffrey C Doctor of Medicine
8055 Overseas Hwy
4.Big Pine Medical And Minor Emergency Center
MM 30 Ocean
Big Pine Key,FL
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsEmergency Care Facilities
Complete Family Health Care and Minor Emergency Center. Laboratory, X-Ray-EKGs, Allergy & Pregnancy Testing. Minor Injuries. Pap Smears. Physicals, Walk Ins Accepted, appts preferred. MM 30
5.American Family PlanningServing the Key Colony Beach, FL area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
6.Key West OrthopedicsServing the Key Colony Beach, FL area
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
I love this Doctor's office! I was here on vacation and I hurt my ankle and everyone was great. Dr. Catana was very caring and the staff was wonderful. I would highly recommend.
7.Convenient Care Clinic
5701 Overseas Hwy
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.