Call A Pro
Serving the Kewanee area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
2140 Devils Glen Rd
QCA Electric is the Quad Cities premier electrical contractor. We have provided residential, commercial, and industrial service for over 30 years. Our highly trained licensed electricians will provide
2.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
3.Picture Perfect Properties & Services
1102 S Ohio Ave
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceHandyman Services
With over 10 years of experience serving the Quad City Metro area, Picture Perfect Properties & Services is your solution for all your home improvement and maintenance needs inside and outside the hom
4.Alliant EnergyServing the Kewanee, IL area
Electric CompaniesUtilities Underground Cable, Pipe & Wire Locating ServiceGas CompaniesUtility Companies
I own a business in Newton, IA. I have been trying to reach customer service for about 3 weeks and have spent over 3 hours on hold w/customer service without answer. I go through pay plan and get some
5.C & C Electric Inc
507 N Pleasant St
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectrical Engineers
Since 1966, C & C Electrical Inc is the best and most trusted electrical service business in the area. Whether your looking for residential work on your home or industrial & commercial work, or even m
6.American Electric IncServing the Kewanee, IL area
American Electric Inc. has been serving the Quad Cities and Clinton, Iowa areas since 2004. We are a full service electrical contracting company with more than 25 years of experience in the field. We
7.Current Electric Inc.Serving the Kewanee, IL area
At Current Electric we are a full service electrical contractor that has been serving the Scott county area for over 20 years. We provide the highest level of quality service to our customers. Our top
Serving the Kewanee area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.