1.JHernandez Lawncare, LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Good the best. Best quality, best prices, best education, I will recommend to everyone in Paducah ky. This guys their are professionals.
2.Kennys lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Second to none!!!!! They are very quick with estimating the job super fast at doing the job and stays true to ther estimates
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Affordable Mowing & Landscaping LLC
Po Box 542
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Discounts starting at: 10% Residential, 15% Senior Citizen/Military/Union Members, & 20% Commercial Discounts.
Affordable Mowing and Landscaping LLC. has the experience and experts to get the job done. Whether you need a weekly mowing, one time mowing, 10 day mowing, and bi-weekly mowing scheduled maintenance
5.Machaen's Lawn Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGutters & Downspouts CleaningLandscape Contractors
In 2006 Octavio Machaen after working 3 years in a local golf course and a few more years in odd jobs I decided to start my own business. I started with one truck working for Churchwell Homes in Paduc
6.Kenny's Lawn Maintenance
Our company has been providing quality landscape services in the Tampa Bay Area since 1981. The owner Ken Bishop began working in botanical gardens at a young age. This in turn developed into a deep i
7.Glisson Landscapes Inc
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsRetaining WallsLawn Maintenance
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.