Child & Adolescent Specialty Care of Dayton
1483 W Main St, Tipp City, OH, 45371
1.Kimberly Nguyen OD
932 W Columbia St
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists
2.Dr. Kimberly D Smith, OD
245 N Main St Ste 300
Optometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingOptometrists
3.Burkhardt, Kimberly S, Dvm - Twin Maple Veterinary Hospital
3646 Watertower Ln
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansPet GroomingVeterinary Specialty Services
4.Kim Horton DVM
1401 W Market St
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
Would recommend them to anyone. very friendly and caring staff. Stayed open past closing for our very sick dog, and didnt make it feel like an inconvenience. very reasonable prices. Dr and staff are a
5.Bukhardt, Kimberly S
3646 Watertower Ln
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
6.Dr. Kimberly Luna, DDS
4100 W 3rd St
7.Victor Y Kim DDS
550 Summit Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Ronald, S Kahn MD
3080 Ackerman Blvd, Dayton, OH, 45429
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future