www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.A & A Tire Service Inc
2934 Junction Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
A & A Tire fixed my flat on-site when I hit a screw driver on a road with heavy construction. They were quick and let me choose what tire I wanted to replace before they came out so it wasn't a f
1180 Junction Hwy
With a vast selection of tires, to a large variety of custom wheels from various manufacturers you're sure to find what you're looking for at the local Discount Tire Store in Kerrville, TX.
920 Sidney Baker St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
We focus on providing honest and dependable service that has built strong customer relationships and allowed us to grow through the years.
1600 Stadium Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Transmission
Dear central automotive thanks for all your work you put in to help my car when it was having problems. Your a big help to me and my family. Thanks for your effort to help me keep my car or SUV runnin
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1216 Junction Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
6.Ultimate Automotive & Tire
1002 Sidney Baker St
Tire DealersUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Worst experience at a local car repair business. They sheared off 1.5 lug nuts on my left front tire after stripping the lug nuts. Did not take responsibility for this, though they were the only peopl
7.Team Iron Angel
Po Box 291852
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapFind Pre-Approval, Same Day Lenders
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.