1.Texas Tree Service
2105 Memorial Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArboristsStump Removal & Grinding
Texas Tree Service has been proudly servicing the Hill County for over 36 years. Our staff is professional, safe, neat and dependable.We have some of the largest equipment in the Hill Country and a tr
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.ABC Home & Commercial Services
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesMajor AppliancesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
I just wanted to say what a great asset Scott is for the ABC home and commercial services team. He is professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and should be a highly valued team member. I have been an
4.Master Care Landscaping Inc
Landscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Master Care Landscaping is a full service landscaping, tree trimming and lawn maintenance company serving the Bulverde, Spring Branch, Boerne, Canyon Lake and surrounding areas. Master Care Landscapin
5.Make It Green Irrigation & LandscapingServing the Kerrville, TX area
Irrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn Maintenance
They really do go the extra mile! Make sure to call these guys if your yard needs any Irrigation or landscaping!
613 Lone Oak
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
7.Fisher Lawn Service
1130 Lake Dr
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
Local Lawn Maintenance
www.HelloBusiness.com Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFast business lookup Kerrville
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.