Serving the Kernersville area.
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Quick response, honest timeframes, best in class service. Highly recommended!!!! Affordable too! Thanks again Scott! -client 5/31 service call, same day response.
2.Hodges Triad Electric LLC
1484 Hampton Plaza Dr
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment & Supplies
Ontime, great price & they did a wonderful job installing my security alarm, They fixed someone alses mess. I would recommend....also, their monthly monitoring fee is substantially less than and
3.Caudill's Electric Co., Inc.
208 E Bodenhamer St
ElectriciansSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringHome Automation SystemsGenerators
Caudill's Electrical of Kernersville, a trusted name for industrial, commercial and residential electrical and low voltage needs, has been serving Kernersville, Winston-Salem, Walkertown, Greensboro,
4.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
3690 N Patterson Ave
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater Heater Repair
The reviews below (look at how similar the post are) does not reflect actual Kenco Customers, this is an attempt by an upset family member that has mental issues and has posted negative comments. It
7.Ogburn Electric Co Inc
5425 Murray Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceGenerators
Since our founding, Ogburn Electric Company has relied on a business philosophy that has resulted in our successful accomplishments and growth. Our commitment and purpose have remained unchanged. Clie
Ogburn Electric Co Inc
5415 Murray Rd, Winston Salem, NC, 27106
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.