Family Care Of Winston Salem
1365 Westgate Center Dr Ste C-1, Winston Salem, NC, 27103
1.Cornerstone Pediatric Associates Of Kernersville
861 Old Winston Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. Smith, and her staff are by far the best Pediatric office in the Triad. They are always there to help you, whether you are on the phone, or while you are there. They are open 7 days a week, becaus
2.Cornerstone Medical Assoc
624 Quaker Ln Ste 200e
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Cornerstone Medical Ctr
1041 Kirkpatrick Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Cornerstone Health Care Pa
110 Harmon Ln
Wound CareEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
5.Cornerstone Health Care PA
611 N Lindsay St Ste 100
Medical ClinicsMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
6.Cornerstone Health Care PA
1208 Eastchester Dr Ste 107
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Cornerstone Health Care PA
814 Westchester Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
UNC Regional Physicians
High Point, NC, 27262
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.