1.Wilson Tire Company
14889 State Route 31
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & BalancingWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
strive to give you the service you deserve. Welcome to Wilson Tire Company, a family owned and operated business for over 50 years. We carry a complete line of tires from lawn mowers to earth movers.W
2.Born's Tire Center
517 E Columbus St
3.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1241 E Columbus St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
4.Wilson Tire Company
14489 State Route 31
Tire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
5.Route 68 Trailer Sales
504 Fontaine St
Trailer HitchesRecreational Vehicles & CampersTravel TrailersTrailer Renting & Leasing
Bought a brand new valley stock trailer from them within a few days surface rust started after it rained,caulk job on it I think a 2 year old could have done better,tried talking to dealership was tol
6.R & S Motors
12340 State Route 67
New Car DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
201 W Espy St
Automotive Tune Up ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile AccessoriesTire Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.