1.Meridian Eye Clinic
24020 132nd Ave SE
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsOptical Goods
Meridian Eye Clinic offers the latest in eyeglass lense technology and a wide selection of fashionable frames. We have over 400 eyewear frames in stock, ranging from budget priced to designer frames.
2.Allcare Medical Clinic
148 Park Ave N
Medical ClinicsUrgent CarePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
The staff at Allcare Medical Clinic is always caring, couteous and considerate of their patients. The doctors are very knowledable and informative, the Medical Assistants are professional and profici
403 E Meeker St Ste 200
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsState Government
24031 104th Ave SE
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsOccupational TherapistsMore Nearby Locations »
5.Advanced Health Care
6.MultiCare Kent Urgent Care
222 State Ave N
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsEmergency Care Facilities
Dr Baucke is my family Dr. he is a very friendly,listens to my concerns and gives great advice and professional opinions. Takes the time to listen to all of my concerns and very willing to answer all
11107 SE Kent Kangley Rd
Functional Training and Rehab.
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.