Rempt Motor Company
3810 Auburn Way N Ste 402, Auburn, WA, 98002
1.Llantera El Paisano
23428 Pacific Hwy S
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
A&M Auto Repair
13551 SE 27th Pl, Bellevue, WA, 98005
Please try reloading the page.
I have always found Warren Secord Automotive to be very professional in every way. Their service and knowledge is excellent and their prices are reasonable. I have 3 vehicles that they do all of the maintenance on. I am a very satisfied customer and I have been for over 20 years!!
This is a very good place to find used tires. The owner is very helpful, and generous with his time. I was able to sell my small size snow tires, but if I had needed to buy I would have found what I needed.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.