24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today! More InfoPREFERRED
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
2.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Dr Harman was a good American dentist. So may times these days you can’t even understand the language a dentist is speaking. He was friendly, honest and down to Earth. I will be referring all my frien
3.Great Expressions Dental Centers
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
4.Annapolis Dental Care
101 Ridgely Ave Ste 12B
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Scott provided excellent service. I was able to make the appointment in a short period of time, he was patient and his team was very professional and he worked with me on a payment plan for the de
5.Kent Island Pediatric Dentistry
160 Sallitt Dr
Dental HygienistsDental ClinicsDentistsPediatric Dentistry
Welcome to Kent Island Pediatric Dentistry! Our goal is to be a dental practice that your children look forward to visiting. Our Team is committed to providing every child with a positive experience w
6.Pochron James Ddc
7.Ward Byrne Dental Group
605 Ritchie Hwy
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future