Luna Lawn Care Services
3026 Stonebridge Dr, Racine, WI, 53404
1.Happy Turf By Professional Lawn Service
5710 77th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServiceLandscape Contractors
HAPPY TURF believes the only way we can serve our clients properly is by having great people on our team. You can depend on our commitment in hiring, training, and developing the best people to servic
5710 77th St
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesProperty MaintenanceGarden Centers
I am a HAPPY customer of Happy Turf! My lawn is green, and I don't have any more violets or creeping charlies. And I know it's none of my business, but since I like these guys, I'm willing to bet that
J & L Concrete Landscape & Lawn Maintenance
Serving the Kenosha area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.