1.Dr. Satnam S Singh, MD
9916 75th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Kanwar A Singh MD
9916 75th St Ste 101
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOpticiansPhysicians & SurgeonsOptometrists
3.Singh Aman K MD
10400 75th St
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Singh, Rajpaul, DDS
6631 Grand Ave
6617 27th Ave
Auto InsuranceLife InsuranceInsurance
6.Singh, Param P
6308 8th Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Singh Kanwar A MD
3805 Spring St
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.