Crewe David DR
3100 80th St, Kenosha, WI, 53142
1.Andrekus, Bruce F DDS
3726 Roosevelt Rd
I found everyone in the dental office very friendly. Dr. Andrekus is a very gentle dentist he gave me a lot of info about the issue I was having. He does not rush and treats you with alot of respect
2.Stummer, Keith Dr.
3100 80th St
DentistsImplant DentistrySleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Our family has been a client of Dr. Stummer for fifteen years. All of our experiences with him and his staff have been extremely positive, from the actual dental work and cleanings to the assistance
3917 47th Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
4.Caira Luigi DDS
4320 60th St
624 75th St
I have been going to Dr Perri for most of my life and would highly recommend SPS dental for a personal, professional experience!
6.Huff, Terry W. DDS,SC
6402 Sheridan Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Comprehensive Family Dentistry - New Patients & Children Welcome - Interest-Free Payment Plans - CareCredit
7.Crewe David DR
3100 80th St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
I had a toothache so i went in for an extraction and he pulled the wrong tooth. I then had to go to an oral surgeon out of town and it ended up costing me a lot more money not to mention the pain
Serving the Kenosha area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future