1.Psychiatric & Psychotherapy Clinic
3601 30th Ave
Counseling ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatric-PsychiatryMental Health Clinics & InformationPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Southport Rehab Associates Inc.
5017 Green Bay Rd
Counseling ServicesClinicsPhysical TherapistsNo Internet Heading Assigned
Visit our website
*Appointments Within 24 Hours Physical Therapists *William H. Letsom, P.T. Occupational Therapists *Karen Milchuck OTR CHT *Kenosha Main 7201 Green Bay Road Kenosha, WI 53142 (262) 694-3977
3.Pathways Consulting LLC
4633 Washington Rd
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Clinics & InformationCounseling ServicesMental Health Services
4.Professional Services Group
2108 63rd St
Mental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesCounseling ServicesPsychologists
Really appreciated how quickly they were able to schedule me for an appointment- which I had needed very much! Receptionist is very nice and helpful! The nurse practitioner is very kind! Office should
5.Women & Children Horizons Inc
2525 63rd St
Crisis Intervention ServiceCounseling ServicesSocial Service Organizations
6.Wisconsin Center For Myofascial Release
4103 60th St
Pain ManagementCounseling ServicesOccupational TherapistsRehabilitation Services
Myofascial Release Is A Safe, Gentle Hands-On Therapeutic Technique For Acute & Chronic Pain Or Restrictions!
7.Aalto Wellness Center
8503 75th St Ste A
Counseling ServicesYoga InstructionMassage TherapistsSkin Care
Wow! Loved it. Relaxing, quiet, nice soothing decor, along with a wonderfully soothing experience.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.