A Place For Mom
Serving the Kennewick area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Callaway Gardens Alzheimers Special Care
5505 W Skagit Ct
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement Communities
Callaway Gardens located in the Kennewick Washington near the Columbia River and beautiful landscape of Eastern Washington. A JEA Senior Living Community – Committed in being the leader in providing qMore Nearby Locations »
2.ResCare HomeCare - Tri-Cities
515 N Neel St
Nurses-Home ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
Welcome to ResCare HomeCare of Tri-Cities, Washington. We’re proud to serve our community with quality, compassionate home care for seniors. We offer a full range of nursing support and other senior cMore Nearby Locations »
3.Careing Hands Adult Family Home
8610 W Bruneau Ave
Adult Day Care CentersNursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Careing Hands Adult Family Home is a small Assisted Living facility located in the city of Kennewick, WA. This type of facility provides Assisted Living and Care services for each of its residents and
4.Rosie's Adult Family Home
611 N Yost St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
5.Royal Columbian Alzheimers Special Care
5615 W Umatilla Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesRetirement CommunitiesAlzheimer's Care & Services
At Royal Columbian Retirement Inn in Kennewick, WA we live up to our name and treat all of our residents like royalty. Nestled in between the beautiful grounds of Columbia Park Trail and Lawrence Scot
6.Alternative Nursing Services
3311 W Clearwater Ave Ste C100
Nurses-Home ServicesPersonal Care HomesHome Health Services
4402 S Underwood Ct
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.