1.Quail Ridge Dental
8801 W Gage Blvd
Quail Ridge Dental believes a healthy beautiful smile is an important part of a healthy life. We gladly welcome the whole family to our practice. New patients always welcome. Dr. Beck has provided qua
6607 W Canal Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.Family First Dental
419 N Yelm St
Dr.Olson is a great dentist, my whole family has been going to him for at least 15 years now (Me, my parents, and my younger brother). The building was just remodeled too, and it looks great!
4.Chinook Family Dental Care
7301 W Deschutes Ave Ste C
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
I visited Dr. Stout yesterday and felt the need to spread the word. I previously received a quote from another office which seemed like too much money. So, after seeing that Dr. Stout accepted the Ame
5.Zuroff Orthodontic Care
3321 W Kennewick Ave Ste 260
Dr. Jay Zuroff is your orthodontic specialist. He is offering Invisalign and braces for children, teens, and adults. Dr. Zuroff and his team care about your health and happiness and want you to have a
7223 W Clearwater Ave
Gledhill Dental offers the best in cosmetic and family dentistry. Our services range from dentures to dental implants and everything else in between. If you are searching for a Tri-Cities dentist, Dr.
5000 W Clearwater Ave
Clearwater Dental has been an established practice in Kennewick, Washington since 1978. Dr. Steve Matheson, the founding dentist, opened the doors with the mentality that every patient would be treate
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future