6607 W Canal Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3911 W 27th Ave ste 105
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Very great staff and time efficient. I will recommend this dentist office.
8045 W Grandridge Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
My husband is union worker. And my family used to see Western Dental in Pasco. My family friend refereed this office. I wish I have known this earlier. My husband and kids are happy. The dental servic
4.Andrew T. Mohlman, DDS
8511 W Clearwater Ave Ste A
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Everyone at A Family Dental Center is amazing and kind. Great place here in Kennewick, WA. They were very soothing and patient with me. One of the least stressful visits to a cosmetic dentist I have e
5.Chinook Family Dental Care
7301 W Deschutes Ave Ste C
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
I visited Dr. Stout yesterday and felt the need to spread the word. I previously received a quote from another office which seemed like too much money. So, after seeing that Dr. Stout accepted the Ame
6.Shannon Dental Health Center
800 N Center Pkwy
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
My daughter called Shannon yesterday morning at about 9 a.m. I was in incredible pain. I was seen at 10:20 a.m.! I was seen my Dentist Dan. I can't say enough good about the entire office! I was made
7.Family First Dental
419 N Yelm St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Dr.Olson is a great dentist, my whole family has been going to him for at least 15 years now (Me, my parents, and my younger brother). The building was just remodeled too, and it looks great!
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future