1.Rapid Urgent Care
3908 Veterans Memorial Blvd
Urgent CareClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
1801 Clearview Pkwy
Medical ClinicsPodiatry Information & Referral ServicesSurgery CentersClinics
Laser toenail fungus removal treatment for up to 5 toes
2221 Clearview Pkwy
Medical ClinicsBeauty SalonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
Services provided: Laser Hair Removal, Tatoo Removal, Vein Treatment, Laser Resurfacing, Laser Minipeel, Rosacea Treatment, Eyelid Lifts, Moles & Melanoma The Loron Procedure - which is exclusive to t
4.Audiphone Hearing Instruments
3333 Kingman St
Medical ClinicsAudiologistsClinicsHearing Aids & Assistive Devices
Visit our website
5.Children's Clinic LLC
5037 Veterans Memorial Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Dr. M. Shuja & Dr. E. Stanley. Pediatric & Kidmed Services. Birth-18 Years. Also visit Our Destrehan Office (985)764-6556.More Nearby Locations »
6.Oak St Medical
8708 Oak St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Oak Street Medical is a private primary care practice specializing in Family Medicine. We are physician led and patient oriented, free from outside interests which, offers our patients the best in per
7.David L Schneider MD
3225 Danny Park
Medical ClinicsAllergy TreatmentMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Allergy
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.