Lakeshore Primary Care Associates
4855 Camp Rd Ste 100, Hamburg, NY, 14075 An ounce of prevenion is worth a pound of cure.
1.northtowns medical group
1783 Colvin Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons
Northtowns medical group is conveniently located in town of Tonawanda ny. Our state of the art office and facility has all the features that provides the best medical care to meet the needs of every o
2.Neighborhood Health Center
155 Lawn Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsNutritionists
The Neighborhood Health Center is one of the largest human service providers in the greater Buffalo area. Programs offered at our facility range from complete medical and dental services, youth and se
3.Amherst Surgical Associates, PC
4231 Maple Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Amherst Surgical Associates PC, Surgical Practice, led by Richard Buckley Jr., MD, can handle all of your general surgery needs. We are proud to serve patients throughout the Buffalo, NY area with a v
4.The Clinic of Facial Plastic Surgery
1237 Delaware Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructiveSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons
Led by Buffalo Plastic Surgeon Dr. David Sherris, Clinic of Facial Plastic Surgery offers Cosmetic Surgery, Skin Care, Rhinoplasty, Plastic Surgery & more. As an award winning and double-board certifi
2625 Harlem Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Emergency MedicineMedical Clinics
Century-Airport Pediatrics was established in 1995 on Cayuga Road near the Buffalo Airport. The goal of this new practice was to provide quality, comprehensive pediatric care. We hope that our patient
6.Neighborhood Health Center - John Hellriegel Jr Do
300 Niagara St
DentistsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I am a medical case worker at a refugee help center, and so I deal with multiple healthcare providers. From my experience as a liaison between refugees who need appointments and providers, I learned t
7.Schaefer Daniel P MD PC
4590 Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons
Practicing for over thirty five years, Dr. Daniel P. Schaefer MD is an ophthalmologist specializing in Oculoplastic Surgery and Lid Procedures. He is a proud member of the American Society of Opthalmi
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.