All About Construction Inc
455 S. Biscayne River Dr., Miami, FL, 33169 "A Reputation As Solid As Concrete!"
1.Pro-Precision Electrical Contracting
9730 SW 220th St
ElectriciansElectric SwitchboardsElectric Equipment & SuppliesCircuit Breakers
$10 off of any repair and/or service!+1more
Electrical contractors in Miami, FL servicing residential, commercial, and light industrial customers with electrical services in new construction, renovation, additions, remodeling, and troubleshoot
2.Langer Electric Service Co
ElectriciansElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
I needed to change the receptacle on my 240V outlet to accommodate an EV charger. They were quick, responsive, and dead-on accurate in their estimate. I was very pleased with how knowledgeable and fri
3.Tri-Systems Group, Electrical Contractors
ElectriciansFire Alarm SystemsProperty MaintenanceBuilding Maintenance
I highly recommend Tri Systems Group. High quality workmanship and great attention to detail. They exceeded expectations. 5 stars!
4.Allstar Electric Inc
12218 SW 132nd Ct
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
All Star Electric manages the wiring and lighting for the Forest Cove Home Owner Association. They do a terrific job, are honest and prompt. -- Robertson Adams, president, FCHOA.
5.G & T Electrical Contractors Inc
9550 NW 12th St
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance Service
I found out about G & T shortly after purchasing a new home. I needed some electrical work done per the home inspector's report. G & T did not disappoint me. The person on the phone - Mary
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
7.Orion Electric, Inc
i called Orion to see if they could help with adding a few extra receptacles around my patio area, and was hoping i could have it done soon, i was having a get together in a few weeks and needed the w
Pro-Precision Electrical Contracting
9730 SW 220th St, Cutler Bay, FL, 33190
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.