2829 Bird Ave, Miami, FL, 33133
1.AAA Miami Locksmith Inc
1601 NW 54th St.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesHealth ClubsHealth Resorts
5445 Collins Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesKeysSafes & Vaults
1980 W 60th St
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
10% Off For All Senior Citizens If You Mention You Found Us On yp.com+2more
I am well aware that the locksmith here is very good at what he does. That's the reason I tried this service. I am not dissapointed.
11865 SW 26th St Ste G7
Locks & Locksmiths
Quick and great service, highly recommend!!!! Took less than 5 minutes to open my car, he’s also very nice and professional.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
6.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
7.AC Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & VaultsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
AC Lock and Key we are committed to give proficient locksmith services business, private, auto, safes and vaults. Our own locksmiths are spent significant time in security frameworks, business, privat
Emergency Locksmith Miami Inc
Serving the Kendall area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.