Serving the Kenai area.
44196 Kalifornsky Beach Rd
PlumbersBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Whether you're experiencing a plumbing emergency, or something as simple as a leaky faucet or running toilet, Roto-Rooter can help you get it fixed quickly. Roto-Rooter's expert plumbers in Soldotna a
Po Box 2015
Sewer PipeBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors
When it comes to outstanding plumbing services, Roto-Rooter is the best company in town. We've been providing outstanding sewer and drain cleaning services in Soldotna for over 10 years! During that t
3.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain ServiceServing the Kenai, AK area
Steve was very professional and got the job done quick, he had no problem answering any questions I had. I would recommend anytime.
4.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain ServiceServing the Kenai, AK area
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersSewer ContractorsGrease Traps
Josh was awesome, he quickly diagnosed the problem, fixed it and cleaned up after himself.....highly recommend him.
Preferred Plumbing & Heating
335 Main Street Loop, Kenai, AK, 99611
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.