1.Alaska Advanced Care Chiropractic
187 S Soldotna Ave
Physical TherapistsClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Dr. Pyhala was raised on the Kenai Peninsula. As a lifelong Alaskan he appreciates the importance of staying active to maintain health. Dr. Pyhala is an avid outdoors enthusiast. Whether hes hiking Sk
2.Women's Care Of AlaskaServing the Kenai, AK area
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsNursesMedical Centers
This office is a joy to visit, even under the most undesirable circumstances. The entire staff is compassionate and caring. Very punctual and professional. Dr. Cruz and Dr. Counts listen to you and
3.Advanced Physical Therapy
44604 Sterling Hwy Ste A
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
4.Hutton Mark Certified Advanced Rolfer
Massage TherapistsPhysical TherapistsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
5.MediCenter Vein Care
100 Trading Bay Rd Ste 8
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical Clinics
MediCenter is a Preventive Minded Family Practice/Urgent Care/Occupational Medicine Clinic dedicated to serving the community with excellent, affordable and compassionate patient care empowering peopl
6.ABC Pregnancy Care Center
508 S Willow St Ste B
Crisis Intervention ServiceHuman Services OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Agape Peninsula Eye Care
43843 Sterling Hwy
OptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons
Great eye exam. Referral to surgeon in Anchorage for evaluation of drooping eye lids. Suggested waiting on glasses until surgery for eye lids and cataracts is complete.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.