1.T & T Tire
603 Ash St
I was traveling with my kids, on a five-hour trip to the beach. A front tire started losing air up in the mountains and I stopped in Packwood to have the problem diagnosed. They made it clear they did
111 SW 1st Ave
Don't waste your time with this used tire place. I've always brought my vehicles here to get tires and never had a problem UNTIL... I got 2 used tires which were pretty much brand new (90% tread they
3.Wheelers Collision & Paint Inc
2406 Talley Way
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile CustomizingAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAutomobile Electric Service
Learn more about Wheeler's Collision & Paint, Inc Here at Wheeler's Collision & Paint, Inc. in Kelso, WA, we offer state of the art paint and collision repairs. Our friendly technicians can handle any
1115 N 1st Ave
5.O'Reilly Auto Parts
501 W Main St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBattery Supplies
NEW MANAGERS = BETTER SERVICE!The store manager, assistant manager and key parts tech manager are moving to the kelso store and are ready to turn this store into the best customer service in town. WeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Jaden's Auto Repair
413 S 4th Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto TransmissionTire Recap, Retread & Repair
1019 Allen St
Auto Oil & LubeAutomotive Tune Up ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceTire DealersMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.