1.Juanita Fnp Deaton Pa-C
5290 State St
2.Dhanda, Paula R MD FACOG FACS
5685 Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers
* Paula R. Dhanda, MD, FACOG, FACS * Quincy Andrus, PAMore Nearby Locations »
3.Redbud Health Care District
15322 Lakeshore Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
4.Mendocino Community Health Clinic
5335 Lakeshore Blvd
14880 Olympic Dr
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
6.Napa Valley Nephrology & Internal MedicineServing the Kelseyville, CA area
Medical ClinicsClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Sutter Lakeside Women's Practice
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.