Jung & Vassar PC Attorneys At Law A Law Corp
75-5722 Kuakini Hwy Ste 100, Kailua Kona, HI, 96740
1.David Eugene Smith Attorney At Law L
AttorneysPersonal Injury Law AttorneysAccident & Property Damage AttorneysReal Estate Attorneys
2.Law Office of David Eugene Smith
Po Box 390364
Personal Injury Law AttorneysAttorneysFamily Law AttorneysDivorce Attorneys
Over 30 years experience handling all kinds of serious personal injury matters
3.David Eugene, Smith Attorney At Law LLLC
78-6800 Alii Dr
Personal Injury Law AttorneysAttorneysFamily Law AttorneysEstate Planning, Probate, & Living Trusts
David is a professional.....always takes his time to get to know you and your case on a personal level before advising. Been our Attorney for over 7 years!
4.Smith Kenneth W Do
79-7540 Mamalahoa Hwy Ste H
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Kenneth Smith MD
78-6831 Alii Dr Ste 422
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic Surgery
6.Smith, Toby L, MD
78-6957 Kamehameha Iii Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Hiranaka David K MD DMD Inc
76-6225 Kuakini Hwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. Hiranaka is a Harvard educated dentist, physician and surgeon. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Harvard School of Dental Medicine in 1988. He obtained his medical degree from Harvard Medical
Serving the Keauhou area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.